We are a not-for-profit care provider based in Berkshire & Buckinghamshire. We provide quality, safe care in our two residential home; Winton House in Windsor, Berks and Nicholas House in Burnham, Bucks. We aim to provide the best possible short-term, long-term, or respite care, comfort and happiness to meet the individual and special needs of our residents.
Our homes are staffed 24 hours a day by well-trained, professional and motivated team members, ensuring residents are safe and happy whilst staying with us. We aim to create a home-from-home environment that all residents can enjoy.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our Vision is to provide the best possible quality care, tailored to meet residents needs and aimed at maintaining their individuality and independence.
It is our Mission to listen, learn and improve so that we are able to:
- Provide the best possible person-centred services for our Residents
- Provide the best possible environment for our Residents and Staff
- Develop the organisation and its people (including partnerships)
- Maintain a positive financial position
Our Values underpin everything that we do at The Abbeyfield (Maidenhead) Society and these are behaviours that you should expect to see every day. We:
- Put the residents, individual well-being at the heart of our decision-making processes.
- Are passionate about what we do and strive to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
- Are each responsible for delivering the best possible person centres service, to meet our resident’s unique needs.
- Do all we can to ensure equal opportunities for all
- Encourage everyone to challenge and make suggestions, always seeking to improve.
- Are one team across all homes, working to the same purpose, to develop a strong and efficient charity and business.
- Actively listen to issues raised and find solutions together
- Aim to provide a service that is ‘value for money’ without compromising on quality